Being a destination wedding photographer really is great, I’ve only had the pleasure of shooting a couple so far but GOD, I loved it! and I’ve now added the ‘Destination Wedding Photography’ Package to my list of services. Travelling across Europe to shoot the happiest day of someone’s life, what a job! With bookings in Lake Como, Nice, Sardinia, Santorini and Puerto de la Duquesa, I’m really looking forward to adding lots more to my collection of Destination Weddings.
For a destination or international weddings, I always allow 2 days of travelling time before the day of the ceremony. This ensures there are no travel issues and also allows me to scout the venue beforehand. I’ve also found that couples regularly have welcome BBQ’s or drinks receptions for guests as they arrive in the country so meeting everyone beforehand really helps me with my preparation.
As part of the Destination Wedding Photographer Package, I now offer a Pre-Wedding Shoot, (usually a 2hr portrait session) on the day before the wedding. This not only helps us build a nice rapport and relationship before the wedding day but also allows you to get some stunning images to show off at the wedding whilst helping you get used to the camera too.
All Day Photography
from Bridal/Groom Prep to Late Evening
• An initial consultation with Matt to discuss your Wedding
• A pre-wedding photo shoot on location
• All-Day Photography from Morning Preparations till Late Evening
• 500+ edited images of your wedding
• All images are fully edited, colour corrected, and digitally processed
• Your photos are presented in a bespoke, secure online gallery
• Unlimited Downloads
• High-Res Images for Printing
• Full Copyright Protection, No Watermarks
• PhotoGuard Professional Insurance
Additional Travel charges including – flights, transfers and accommodation. Europe: £500, International £750